Hello pretties :) The lovely Margareta from Margareta Vania's blog nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
4. Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you! :)
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I like to improve every single day and learn new things, not changing myself, but becoming a better version of me.
2. What is your theme song?
I think my theme songs change according to my mood. I love Midnight City by M83, 40 Day dream by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros and pretty much anything by Beirut.
3. One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
Sometimes I do wish to erase memories that make me feel blue, but I believe that everything you live is a learning experience that makes part of who you are, so in the end I guess I wouln't erase anything.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I'm a 90's child and I love it. But I think I would have been nice to grow up in the 80's too, or perhaps the 60's (because of the fashion mostly, haha).
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
My Barbies and Tamagotchi.
6. What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
I've made peace with housecleaning since I moved out from my home, I don't mind doing the dishes or swiping.
7. Do you Tweet?
Indeed I do.
8. Any goals?
New ones appear each day.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
10. What is the ugliest car you've every driven and were embarassed to be seen in?
I confess I do not drive. Never learned and I don't think I will any time soon hee hee.
My nominations are:
I really want to thank Margareta for nominating me :) You can see the nomination here.